Thursday, November 30, 2023

 

First Norwegian Meetup N1


Its been a while since the last meetup and in that time I have moved countries. 

A club for mutual benefit to learn about wealth planning in Norway. This is not a sales pitch or for people to pitch. I setup a club similar in Australia (when I lived there).  https://fatcatsfinance.blogspot.com/
*********************************
HOW DOES  IT WORK
We meet once a month. In that meeting we do 2 things
1. Present our research findings to the group 
2. Agree on our research topic to complete before the next meeting
3. Do the research (This may take about 2-3 hours)
*********************************
Who is this for?
1. People that can commit to 2-3 hours of homework per month
2. You don't have to be a pro investor but you must be willing to learn and have an analytical mind and ambition to grow wealth

What is the scope?
It is not just limited to stocks and shares, topics can be anything related to wealth generation, Norwegian taxes, international companies, real estate and anything really. (Personally I am interested on Norwegian centric items as I already have a grounding in US and AU landscape).

Who am I ?
When I was running my club I read a lot of books about finance  and investments with a focus on value investing approaches , but especially at the beginning we covered many different topics such as banks, insurance and tax. I have had a small business and now work in IT.

AGENDA

  • Say hello
  • Decide on topic we would like to cover in future
  • Decide on personal assignments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or feedback are much appreciated please share them by putting them in the comments section